Saturday, May 22, 2010

"G" is for Glamour... and GLITTER!!!!!!

It's Crop time at CardMakerMagazine.com! Please join us for "Make it Marvelous in May" crop. Find all the challenges here. You have until Midnight on May 25th to submit your creation. Winner's are chosen at random.
Anyway... my challenge begins this morning. My topic...
"'G' is for glamour and GLITTER!!!". All you have to do is create a card with some sort of sparkles and submit!
I don't think you can tell very well from the pictures here (had to use the flash...) but I spayed the background and the butterflies with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Marshmallow.
You can see the sparkles here a bit.

Supplies:
Sizzix Butterfly #3
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels #4 (the red part)
Scallop Trim Border Punch (SU)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Real Red and Melon Mambo (used in conjunction with Michael's $1 stamp to make the background DSP).
** I chose to leave off the sentiment as I created this card as part of a group of cards for a swap over at CardMaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment