Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Patio Furniture

I don't know about you, but I think patio furniture is horribly expensive!!! I've been looking around for furniture for our tall deck, the one Jj has been repairing. I'll show you progress pictures of the deck...pretty impressive, if I say so myself. That guy is super handy and talented.

Anyway, back to the fur other hunt. I had already decoded that I was going to have to wait for someone to discard their furniture either via garage sale, Craigslist or good ole estate auction!

Enter my sweet Momma and an Auction at Larry Petree Auctioneer in Tipton, MO. And check out this beauty!!!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I know! Just wait...it gets better!!!!!!! It was only $20!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

A couple of weeks ago, on a routine Wal-Mart trip, I perused the spray paint and selected a color that was pretty to me. I didn't have a plan for the paint...I just knew that I liked it and it felt like the Beach to me. If you have been around here much this year, you know that I'm trying to add A little Beach to every room in our house. You can see my progress {here}. Anyway, here's the color I had...just waiting! Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App And here's a sneak peak of the painting: Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I only had one can of paint...so I'll have to finish another day. But! I'm liking up with Southern Hospitality's Thrifty Finds party. Check it out {here}.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that color! Can't wait to see it fully painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage cart and the color is perfect! I agree, patio furniture can get expensive! Don't you just love thrifting and the power of paint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a great tea cart too at Goodwill but I left it all rusty but I'm now rethinking that I might just need to spray paint it a bright fun color. Following you now so I can see how it turns out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete