Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

I must say, I love, LOVE chocolate chip and real red (ink from Stampin Up!) together; they are the perfect pair! In my opinion, of course.
Now that I have Stamp-a-ma-Jig, I won't have the off center image like above but... of course I meant to do it this way, this time! Of course I did!
And, don't forget Dasher!! He's so fancy!!
And that ribbon is left over from our wedding... mmm.
And, the Delightful Decorations Ornament punch!! Talk about making cool tags, fast!!

I made all these tags for my Grandma's birthday last year. I think I got alot of my love for crafts from her so I knew she would LOVE a tin o' tags for her birthday... And she did; she said she used them all!!! (I guess she knows what she's getting next year for her birthday!)

2 comments:

  1. Come follow me:
    http://showmestatedogs.blogspot.com

    Happy Easter holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laura! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love those ornament tags - very handy!

    ReplyDelete