Monday, May 2, 2011

Purple Cows and Tulips, OH MY!!

We had some beautiful purple tulips and some that were yellow/red bloom in our yard. My wonderful husband commented that the purple were his favorite. Fast forward to a trip to Home Depot where I found these beauties:
Photobucket

OF course, I grabbed them right up because I had found these little cuties the week before at Juanita's on Main in Sedalia, MO over my lunch.

Photobucket

I had a couple of doilies in my stash and piled them all together in the middle of our dining room table!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got to thinking that those flowers will likely need water. Water + our dining room table could = DISASTER! That's when I dug around and found a little silver charger. I polished it up and added it to the stack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE IT!!!!

Here's a picture to show you my new magical silver polish!
Photobucket

What have your found lately that just makes you smile? I'd love to see a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment