Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beautiful Eye Candy

A couple of weekends ago, Jj and I traveled back to our old town Columbia, MO. We were delighted to see our friend, Faydre marry her Prince Charming, Mike. Of course, she was a beautiful bride; that's just a given!
Photobucket

What I really wanted to show you is this Church!!!
Photobucket
I told you! AMAZING!!!!!! It's the "downtown" Methodist Church in Columbia, MO. The proper name is The Missouri United Methodist Church.

Congratulations Mike & Faydre. Thank you for including us on your special day!

Photobucket
(They were going so fast, I couldn't even get focused! :) The picture looks like I was still focusing on that AMAZING alter! Oops. )

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Laura! :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my chairs...I do love them so! I didn't show them around the kitchen table because the other chairs were still in there at the time and I was just trying to get a post up! lol I'm waffling back and forth about painting my table..I think I'll do a post on it and ask everyone what they think. (my hubby freaks out everytime I mention painting "real wood". eek! Of course, he didn't seem to have as problem with me tearing apart perfectly good, new chairs, so I think he'd survive. I kinda like the contrast with the painted chairs and the wood table though..so I'm just not sure. I'll post a pic soon and let you see. :)
    That altar is AMAZING! Oh my word! I don't think I've ever seen a church quite that lovely~!
    Hugs
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!
    Just imagine my surprise when I go visit your blog and I see myself! :) I'm SO glad you and Jonathan were able to make it to the wedding! It was all the more special since you were there!
    Sending lots of love!
    Faydre

    ReplyDelete