Friday, March 30, 2012

Today is HairCut Day

Do you love haircut day? I sure do!

I've had the same 'do for about a year now. I think I'm ready for a more messy look for summer. Are you a messy hair or very sleek hair person?

Me? Messy for sure. But I've been masquerading as a sleek hair'd woman for awhile now.

Here's me with Janie, around Christmas:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Yep...flat hair.

I gathered some hair pictures from around the internet that I was liking. I though I'd just post them for fun.

I like this messy hair:
Photobucket

I like the piecey-ness (is that even a word??) of this 'do:
Photobucket

And the piecey-ness of this one as well:
Photobucket

Since I typed "piecey-ness" twice, now three times I guess, does that make it a word??

Here's me today in all my flat hair glory!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And I officially feel way younger than I am for taking my own picture, with my cell phone in the mirror. The tweens sure are skilled! I couldn't figure out how to take a straight photo.

And you guessed it, I'm at work. I'm generally off on Fridays but I came in, town to catch up a little...and get my hair cut. :)

So, if all goes well at my haircut, I'll show you my new 'Do soon!

Cheers to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment