Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation Cards via Stamp Club

I am in a Stamp Club with a few of my friends. I was the May hostess; with graduations and allergies/colds, we were a small group. While I missed my friends, I did not miss lugging the extra leaves for my table! :) We did "stamp a stack" to be able to produce several similar cards quickly. Perfect! Because I needed 3 graduation cards for the coming weeks. The stamp set is Bitty Birthday from SU. And! Look close... that's the Manhattan Flower embossing folder--Love!
Here's our tiny group, minus Lora. That's my Mom on the left (she's going to be impressed with this picture!) and my good, good friend Leslie and me on the left.

If you've been here before, you know that that's Miss Irene in the back ground.

Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment