Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sketch Challenge...Vintage Christmas

I am the Sketch hostess this week at CardMaker. They have two challenges each week. Check it out, it's a great site!! I guess I loaded these backwards...oops. Well anyway, above is my card. The background paper (dark red) is a little shiny and was incredibly hard to photograph... it came out looking like cheap plastic in the picture. I inked the edges of the background paper using a used dryer sheet and SU Craft ink; It worked well but was messy!!
I really like this stamp set. It's cute, has a bit of nostalgia to it and gives me a great reason to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig!

Obviously not a graphic design guru here! Actually, I was going to just draw the sketch in Word but after two clicks decided that it wasn't really that big of a deal!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment