Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here's the newest addition to our Home!

My Pretty Mom refinished this for our wedding gift. She and Steve delivered it last weekend. JJ and I couldn't decide where we were going to put it so they couldn't install the shelves (hence the year delay)...
Like Miss Irene, this beauty was nearly black when my Mom rescued her and saved her just for us. JJ and I truly are blessed with wonderful family that love us very much as well as provide for us an example of how wonderful marriage can be. I agree Mom, may God watch over us and help us to remember to keep Him at the center of our marriage and our marriage at the center of our lives.

Just look at that detail!!
We finally made a decision.... this pretty girl resides in my Cavern and holds some of my favorite things... PAPER!!
Psssttt-- looks like I need more doesn't it!?! There are two whole drawers at the bottom that are empty... EMPTY I say. Oh my stars!
~LJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Laura!! That is GORGEOUS!!! I could probably help you on filling it up... HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's beautiful! Your mom did a wonderful job. I also want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Please email me so I can send you the tutorial for the Christmas Tags holder. My email is stampmyheart@yahoo.com Talk to you soon. Liz

    ReplyDelete