Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to you, and you, and you and...

Here are some birthday cards that I made this past week. I case'd them from my good friend, Lora. (Sorry it's not a direct link to her card but she's super talented so you shouldn't mind to hang out with her for a bit.)
I ran the "candles" through my BigKick using the Candy Cane Stripes embossing folder. The "flame" is from the wing of Stampin UP's Two-step Bird Extra-Large punch. Then I ran them through my paper crimper. Finally, I used 3-d dots to elevate some of the flames and the sentiment.

And... I have plenty more to make some more birthday cards very soon!! They seriously went together so fast, I think Grandma will get some of these for her bazaar too!!
Oh and! I almost forgot to tell you... It's crop time again at CardMaker. Click here to see all the excitement!! The theme is "Birthday Party!!"

1 comment: