Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

I made about 22 or so of these for Grandma's Bazaar. (I cut out some mega cool ones with my Cricut too but I was so excited to give them to her that I forgot to take a picture--- I know right! Who does that?!)

Anyway, this was super east!!
Photobucket
I do love that ornament punch! The swirly ornament stamp (that you see in red in the middle and to the left is from Tags Til Christmas, a new SU set. The other stamp (with less swirls and such) is from the Delightful Decorations set. I am just smugly in love with both of those sets! I think it's the ornament punch that I am truly smitten with!

Oh and, I entered these into the CardMaker challenge called, Bling for You. It's super hard to tell from the picture but there are tiny half pearls at the center of each tag...Stinking cute if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment