Thursday, September 8, 2011

A few of my Favorite Things!

About our new house of course!!

I took these pictures the day we closed while I was here cleaning...so there is basically nothing here except what I brought in my mini-SUV and what my parents brought in the trunk of my Mom's Caddy... Prepare yourself. Just kidding. :)

First off! Check out my kitchen window!
Photobucket
Not really the ugly valance or the outdated back splash... but the window! There is all this space between my sink and the window...stuff, plants, herbs (wait, I'm not much of a cook). You can sort of see through the window that it looks out over our backyard...and I love it!!

Then, I have this cute little nook.
Photobucket
In the foreground, you see the bar/counter in the kitchen. To the right are the french doors that go to my sun porch (more on that another day).
Photobucket
Much better without those dang curtains!

Here's the view of the back of our house through the trees.
Photobucket
I was walking back from Jj's shed for his tractor and decided that I like this view... a lot!!

I'm going to show you some of my favorite things about our upstairs/main level living room next. It is a post ALL to itself!!

I'd love to hear about your favorite place at your home!

2 comments:

  1. This is nice and everything, but seriously.... MORE PICTURES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Lora! Be ye kind! :) I have a couple more posts scheduled already and plans for more to come...

    ReplyDelete