Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I was FEATURED!!!

Can you believe it!?!

Rhoda, from Southern Hospitality featured my tea cart in her Thrifty Treasures recap.

I'm talking about this cart: Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Here it is currently...still not completely painted.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

{Here} is the original party I linked to. And {here's} where she featured me! ME!! Woo Hoo!!! Thank you, Rhoda!

If you like finding great deals, yard sales, second hand shops, etc, etc, you should totally check out Southern Hospitality. You will be glad you did!

southern hospitality

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly! :) I'm glad you liked my little signs...I <3 them!!! I think they give my hallway a little dose of charm. :) I was surprised how easy they turned out to be....spray paint is the best! lol
    I didn't use a cartridge for my cricut, I have some software called sure cuts a lot that's on my computer, and it works with my cricut, so I don't have to use cartridges. I do remember that I mixed two fonts together...one was Edward Script and the other was Baroque, I think. Goodness, I don't even remember and I didn't save them either. :( sorry. You should check out the sure cuts a lot software....there are tutorials on how to use it on youtube if you're pretty decent on a computer. I have really enjoyed using it! You can add any font you want into your windows font folder and use it through the scal program. :) I've only bought one cartridge since I bought the software. You use svg files with it and there are tons of them out in cyber land that are free to use. You do have to be decent on the computer to figure some of it out, but with the tutorials I've learned enough to get me by. :)
    Have a great day!
    Missy
    OH and congrats on being featured on Rhoda's blog...she is such a sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete