Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank you, birthday, etc

I have several cards that I have yet to show off. All of these I have made for one challenge or another over at CardSwaps. Have you evert been over there? I love that forum...great people, great talent, fun crops...just all around good!

Please allow me.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This thank you card, I made for our Uncle Brandon. He took me junking in far north Missouri. I had a BLAST and have several tasters to show off as well! ;)

Noww this box!!! In love this box. I made it for my Grandma's birthday. I am going to try to fit gift tags in there....like this. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I also made this card which will be for my Grandma's birthday later on this year.

If you have been reading here for long, you know that I always make her gift tags for her Christmas gifts for her birthday, which is December 7th. Here's a couple that I made this year:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

You can see ones I have made in past years: Here,and Here

Have you made any gifts lately? I'd love to see them. Leave a link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. This is very good blog spot where you can find best knowledge
    about bhakti to know more please visit our website
    bhakti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now, you've surely seen some blogs. Many of the ones you've seen were probably on WordPress, which is a renowned blogging Satta King Play Bazaar platform. If you wish to blog, you should learn more about it. These tips can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When using Facebook for your marketing needs, always maintain the highest standard of integrity. Employ honest tactics with your customers and avoid making promises that you just can't follow through with. Despite not being face to face with customers, you will eventually have to answer to them and on a very public platform! Play Bazaar All You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing Satta King

    ReplyDelete