Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthday Happy Mail!!

I got some really pretty handmade birthday cards from my lovely friends. I just thought I would show them off to you guys!! (The creator is listed under the picture with a link to her blog...if I know the blog.)


This is from Terrie.
From the lovely Jane.
Seongsook Duncan (She makes sooo many cards for OWH... I am truly impressed!!)
Karen Walsh
From my lovely friend Lora! I am just loving that Forever Young Cartridge. And somehow she just knew that I love red! ;)

I am sure that more cards from my CarkMaker group have arrived but I haven't been home to get my mail since Monday . I guess you could say that I am extending my birthday a few more days! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Laura, the ladies did a great job on your birthday cards! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete