Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas!

I wanted to take a moment out of our busy travels to wish my friends and family a very Merry CHRISTmas. May your heart find gladness this Season! If you need a laugh, check our a version of our Christmas card!


I also wanted to show you our Christmas tree this year. I decorated it all in Shiny Brite ornaments that I collected along the way. It all started with this one:
From Drop Box
(Oops, you see me a bit there...sort of hard to take pictures of shiny stuff!)

It's the Christmas of 1951 Ornament!

For the rest of these, I am not going to say much...enjoy!

I saw some great trees decorated this year with double strands of beads. Simply beautiful!! I purchased some beads this year but I didn't get them up... I still really love this tree, even without shiny beads.
Hello pretty little princess that began my obsession!
Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely tree...
    Merry Christmas my friend...
    sincerely, terrie

    ReplyDelete