Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some more black and white

So here, I showed you are card I made for my future cousin. I also promised to show you the rest of her present. It is very important to keep your promises so here I am!

Photobucket

I made a gift bag based off a cute little number box I learned to make from my good friend right here last fall sometime. I just made this one a bit bigger (the original held 3x3 cards). This one holds standard A2 sized cards.

A good blogger would have taken pictures while I was making the bag so I could share...well, I didn't. Why you ask? Well, I wasn't sure it was going to work so I started with typing paper.

Oh, did you see that beautiful satin ribbon??? LOVE!! I ran a line of Terrifically Tacky tape across the front of the bag and bunched the ribbon as I went across. I like it!!

Anyway, I didn't get to go to the shower because I chose to spend the weekend with JJ, Sister and my Dad down at the river. I am sure I missed a wonderful shower but I had a blast with the fam!!!

Here are a few more shots of the bag.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment