Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bug Card Swap

Last week, I completed a swap over at CardMaker that required you use a bug on your card. Worked out perfect for me because I had seen this cute little "cooties" stamp at Michael's the week before. Initally, I resisted the urge to purchase. Well, that didn't work out well. After I saw the post for the swap, I ran to Michael's the very next day over lunch!! Anyway, I had to make the card above because I ran out of paper... oops after making the ones below.... which are my hands-down favorite!!I ran the striped paper through my paper crimper and pop-doted up the top oval.


I colored the bugs just a bit and there's one of those snazzy border punches!!!



A special thanks to my good friend, Lora for letting me use her punches for the ovals and scallop ovals.

So, I am trying to get better with using my camera settings...


So I took a bazillion picutres and decided to share them with you! Lucky you!!



**If you are still reading, leave a comment so I know you were here!

1 comment: