Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Easter Inchies!!

For Easter, I gave my Grandma the charm pictured below; it holds 1"x1" pieces of paper or things or... whatever you want to add.

(NOTE: I didn't take this picture, I borrowed it from the SU website. I hope I don't get arrested!)

So, these are the inchies I made for her. (Sorry I forgot to flip this one.)

This is my Buuterflies and Birds stamp set again with that lovely Rich Razzleberry ink... Did you hear?? Rich Razzleberry made it into the "normal" color line of SU inks! *swoon* I also colored the back inchie with my new glitter pen from my friend Barbara... thanks BB!
Now, I made the top one... pretty basic but I love it because I got to glitter it with my new glitter pen. The bottom one was made by Jane; I got it from an inchie swap I did over at CardMaker. I gave it to my Grandma because I thougth she would love it... she did!! Thanks Jane!!



Now these... Grandma and I both LOVE LOVE Christmas and of course, glitter!! So I knew she would love these! I used my Delightful Decorations set for the first two, and an old Creative Memories punch for the third one. The last one is just my writting. I also sprayed those last two with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Marshmellow... I love that stuff!!



*Sorry these photos are so horrible. I didn't realize until now and the inchies have been gifted.*
This is hands down, my favorite set!! They are really pretty purples with a Chocolate Chip, embossed "U". This was left over paper from my bucket reformation; love it!!
I just love this little owl from my Butterflies and Birds set (do I sound like a broken record??). This paper is super gorge too! It's 'That's Amore' from Close to my Heart. The word is just my handwritting (I have to say that I am not super impressed with my penmanship but others seem to enjoy it on occasion so...). Oh, and if you look close, there's more glitter pen on the owl!


Grandma loved them!! She also had this really cool, vintage necklace that had tons of layers of silver strands. It was perfect!! I am ashamed to say that I didn't snap a picture of her on Easter morning... I don't even take my camera--- Eek!! I will snag a picture soon. With this many inchies, I am sure she will sport it often AND-- I will make her some more as the ideas come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment