Monday, April 19, 2010

Why of course it's Rich Razzleberry!

Last week I was the Sketh Hostess at CardMaker. Here's my sketch: I had a moderately crappy week so it was hand drawn (I prefer to label it as an original pencil sketch) and it looks like I didn't rotate it correctly either...

Here's my example. I used Rich Razzleberry ink and some coordinating Designer paper from SU. I made the flower using the George cartidge on my Cricut. The bottom flower layer is plain Very Vanilla cardstock, next layer is VV again with a random pattern from a new $1 stamp. Then, the top is Designer Paper.

I took this side angle shot so you could see that I scrunched (ok, I really just wadded) up the flower layers and set the sentiment so that I had some extra dimension to my card... pretty cute if you ask me. See that darling scallopped border?? You know it's a new border punch! I am simply addicted to those things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment